Ellisian Fields Farm
Are you and your horse partners?
I am dedicated to improving the human horse relationship. I have found that understanding how I operate helped me to interact with others. The book Equusology by Melisa Pearce and Carolyn Fitzpatrick is a tool that gives voice to horses on how they desire to operate as well as helping the human to understand their own personality and preferred operating method.
I now know how to help my different horses find "jobs" they love to do. I have also found this process has brought a lot more fun to my horse life!
"It is like eHarmony for horses and people." CC
Organizations/Groups - Contact me to come to your place for a day Camp (details below)
Private day options available
Full 2.5 day camp participant with your own horse or Ellisian Fields Farm horse $595
Two webinars prior to Camp
Day one: 5-7 pm
Day two and three: 9 am -4 pm
Sorry no Stallions in the camps
Details on camp location at registration; typically within zip code 80908
- A deposit of $100 is due upon registration and is non refundable
- The balance of $495 may be paid in two installments but must be paid in full no later than 30 days prior to Camp
- 60 days prior to Camp - Installment #1 $295
- 30 days prior to Camp - Installment #2 $200
- If paying by installment, a $25 late fee will be charged for any late payments
Organizations/Groups Day Camp
Facilities with organizations or groups that have been in operation for at least 2 years qualify for a group day rate of $1660
- Day Camp will be at your facility 8am - 4pm
- Max of 6 horse participants with 1 person each
- Auditors allowed
- Six books included
- Additional books available for purchase (cash or checks please)
Can't make one of the camp dates?
If you are local (within 30 miles), I can come to you
- At your place $350 plus $0.35/mile
- Typically takes about 3-4 hours
- Full refund; minus the $100 registration fee if cancelled more than 30 days prior to your registered Camp date
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the Camp event will forfeit entire balance UNLESS the space is filled
- Camp events CAN be moved to a later date and/or to a different location/Equuisology Trainer
Who we are
Who we are
Carroll Ellis is the owner of Ellisian Fields Farm, and Hoofprints To The Soul LLC, an EGCM Certified Personal Coach, contributing author to Touched By a Horse Equine Coaching Stories, Telecommunications Engineer, retired Air Force veteran/instructor, enthusiastic learner and catalyst for growth. She and her herd of eleven horses of various breeds and ages, work with people to help them transition from just surviving to thriving by adding fun back into their every day. Carroll has spent her entire life in the pursuit of getting people and animals to harmonize together. From an early age she was able to see multiple perspectives and outcomes. This skill allowed her the ability to naturally smooth group dynamics. Working with temperament types has brought a way to share perspectives with people to craft understanding where there was onl
Equusology is the next step in reducing confusion and frustration, because it is a unique method for understanding horse behavior. It is the first technique Carroll has become aware of that combines both the human preferences with the horse preferences using the same language.
Carroll sees the gift of the book Equusology is giving voice to the horse on their preferences and temperament. This new understanding provides a gateway for the human-horse relationship to move from surviving to thriving through fun.
When coming for a camp, stay and visit the many local beautiful places. Colorado Springs has several attractions like Pikes Peak and the natural national landmark Garden of the Gods.